BOOK YOGA CAMP NOW AND SAVE!
ONLY $160 per student for a whole week of fun!
|YOUTH YOGA CAMP WITH BETH||TWEENS YOGA CAMP WITH CARL|
|August 7 - 11, 2017 at 10 am - 1 pm||August 7 - 11, 2017 at 10 am - 1 pm|
|Youth Yoga Camp is led by Beth McLacklan. Beth is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, a Children’s Yoga Teacher, and a mom. She has a minor in education and was a Children’s Art Workshop Facilitator at RISD for several years.||Tweens Yoga Camp is led by Dr. Carl Swanson. Carl is a Registered Yoga Teacher and a Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher. He is certified as a Massachusetts elementary teacher and taught third grade for decades.|
Things to Know for BOTH classes:
- A simple lunch and drink will be needed for our 11:30 break.
- Students should bring a water bottle(s).
- Students will need to dress comfortably and for the weather. We will spend part of time outside. Consider bringing an umbrella if showers are predicted.
- Students will be GIVEN a yoga mat to use and take home.
- Parents must submit a release form that will be emailed to registrants' families. This must be received before children will be admitted to class.
- There will be a final "performance" of our yoga skills at 1 - 2 pm on Friday, August 11. More details to follow.