BOOK YOGA CAMP NOW AND SAVE!
ONLY $165 per student for a whole week of fun if you book by July 30! (Only $185 if booked after July 30)
Open to students ages 7-12 as of August 6, 2018
|YOUTH YOGA CAMP WITH BETH & CARL|
|August 6 - 10, 2018 at 11 am - 2 pm|
|Beth McLacklan is an E-RYT200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher), a Children’s Yoga Teacher, and a mom. She has a minor in education and was a Children’s Art Workshop Facilitator at RISD for several years.||Dr. Carl Swanson is a RYT200 (Registered Yoga Teacher) and a Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher. He is certified as a Massachusetts elementary teacher and taught third grade for decades.|
Things to Know for BOTH classes:
- A lunch and drink will be needed for our lunch break.
- Students should bring a water bottle(s).
- Students will need to dress comfortably and for the weather. We will spend part of time outside. Consider bringing an umbrella if showers are predicted.
- Students will be GIVEN a yoga mat to use and take home.
- Parents must submit a release form (see button below). This must be received before children will be admitted to class.
- There will be a final "performance" of our yoga skills at 1 - 2 pm on Friday, August 10. More exact details to follow.