|YOUTH YOGA CAMP WITH BETH & CARL|
|2019 dates and times TBA|
|Beth McLacklan is an E-RYT200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher), a Children’s Yoga Teacher, and a mom. She has a minor in education and was a Children’s Art Workshop Facilitator at RISD for several years.||Dr. Carl Swanson is an E-RYT200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) and a Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher. He is certified as a Massachusetts elementary teacher and taught third grade for decades.|
Things to Know for BOTH classes:
- A lunch and drink will be needed for our lunch break.
- Students should bring a water bottle(s).
- Students will need to dress comfortably and for the weather. We will spend part of time outside. Consider bringing an umbrella if showers are predicted.
- Students will be GIVEN a yoga mat to use and take home.
- Parents must submit a release form (see button below). This must be received before children will be admitted to class.
- There will be a final "performance" of our yoga skills. More exact details to follow.