TRAINING COMING April 2019!!
REVIEWS from previous Trainees:
Ebb and Flow Wellness™ provided me with a well rounded and extremely informative education, from anatomy, modifications, and safety, to the qualities of the asanas. I feel very comfortable and competent as a new teacher thanks to the diverse education I received. Also, I feel that I have been given the tools to further explore my personal practice with the variety of classes and yogis offered at the studio, therefore, providing growth on and off the mat. -Chris Michaud
After many years of careful consideration I chose Ebb and Flow Wellness-TM for my ten month 200 hour YTT. Leaving no stones unturned in the YTT curriculum. Our classroom setting was small and intimate with clear and steady instruction and practice. I feel that Ebb and Flow Wellness YTT allowed and encouraged me to thrive as a student and blossom into a confident and knowledgeable instructor. - Emily Berroa-Teixeira
Q: WHO should take this 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Training?
A: If you have studied some yoga already and you want to learn more about yoga or you’d like to explore the world of teaching yoga, then this program is for you!
Q: WHY should I study with Ebb & Flow Wellness™?
A: There are SO many reasons!
1. First, your primary teacher, Beth, is a well-experienced yoga teacher.
2. She is both an E-RYT200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) certified by Yoga Alliance and YACEP certified (Yoga Alliance Certified Education Provider).
3. Beth is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Master Teacher, and has a thriving practice in Onset as owner of Ebb and Flow Wellness™.
4. Training classes are held WEEKLY. This means that I get to check in with your progress regularly. It also means that the learner is allowed to assimilate the newly learned material throughout their required weekly practice. This weekly practice allows you to participate in other yoga classes while thinking about what you’ve learned in your training that week, taking theory into form.
5. In addition to the weekly classes, I place the utmost importance on the length of my program being nine months. The length of the program allows the students adequate time to fully immerse themselves in the required material, individual practice, and practical application.
Q: WHEN do we meet?
A: Every Monday night 5:30-9:30 PM for April training. September training TBD.
Q: WHERE do classes meet?
A: Classes are held at Longevity Studio in Lakeville, an Ebb satelite studio (for April training). Onset for September training.
Q: WHAT will I learn?
A: The curriculum includes: Techniques, Training, and Practice; Teaching Methodology; Anatomy and Physiology; Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers; and a Practicum. Students will also learn these styles/types of yoga: Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin Yoga, Yoda Nidra, Yoga for Special Groups, Meditation, and specialty workshops that embody the yogic spirit.
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
1. Submit a $500 deposit online or at the Ebb & Flow studio.
2. Fill out and submit the application form (see below) within one week of submitting the deposit. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail to E&F Wellness, PO BOX 1418, Onset, MA 02558.
SUPER EARLY BIRD: $2600 if paid in full by February 28, 2019
EARLY BIRD: $2800 if paid in full by March 28, 2019
REGULAR TUITION: $3100 if paid in full by start date in April
Payment plans are available upon request.
Refund Policy: $500 deposit is non-refundable. Refunds are available on the amount over the non-refundable fee only for cancellations made before Apirl start date. After April start date, no refunds or credits are available for any monies paid. If you choose to leave the program after it starts, no refunds or credits are available.
ATTENDANCE: Attendance at all classes is expected. You are making a commitment to yourself on this journey. However, we are all humans, so emergencies will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please, feel free to discuss this with Beth.
Our training program is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher Training Program.
More info at 508-273-7736 or email@example.com