IT’S HERE! Next Training begins October 2nd in Onset, MA.
REVIEWS from previous Trainees:
Ebb and Flow Wellness™ provided me with a well rounded and extremely informative education, from anatomy, modifications, and safety, to the qualities of the asanas. I feel very comfortable and competent as a new teacher thanks to the diverse education I received. Also, I feel that I have been given the tools to further explore my personal practice with the variety of classes and yogis offered at the studio, therefore, providing growth on and off the mat. -Chris Michaud
After many years of careful consideration I chose Ebb and Flow Wellness-TM for my ten month 200 hour YTT. Leaving no stones unturned in the YTT curriculum. Our classroom setting was small and intimate with clear and steady instruction and practice. I feel that Ebb and Flow Wellness YTT allowed and encouraged me to thrive as a student and blossom into a confident and knowledgeable instructor. - Emily Berroa-Teixeira
Great Program - Beth is a natural, knowledgeable teacher! I would highly recommend to others! -Deidre
The Ebb and Flow YTT program provided me with an opportunity to learn and grow on many levels. Beth creates a supportive environment and encourages new teachers to explore, study and practice. From the beginning of the program, trainees practice teaching with an emphasis on breathing, alignment, cueing and sequencing. This is an amazing yoga teacher training program! -Telma
Before beginning my yoga teacher training with Beth, I had been practicing fo 8 years at various studios and found the practice to have had a profound impact on my life. As an owner of a women’s empowerment center that offered yoga as one of its modalities, I felt compelled to deepen my knowledge so I could better serve others in my community. I’m not going to lie that with my demanding schedule of running two full time businesses, there were times during the 10 month training that I had serious setbacks and reservations regarding my ability to complete the training. But as the months went on, I realized I was not alone and that each of my fellow trainees were struggling with their own inhibitions and moments of self-doubt. I now understand that those emotions were all part of the journey and I embrace what it taught me about myself and my practice. Once I began practice teaching, it all started to come together and I felt my confidence The breadth of topics covered by Beth including philosophy, anatomy, Sanskrit, asana, assisting, history, business, and much more, were so thoroughly and carefully taught that it actually amazes me how much we were able to learn in 200 hours. Most importantly for me, I feel that I have received the literature and resources I need to continue to read, learn, and evolve into an experienced yoga teacher. I feel extremely blessed to have been a part of this program under Beth's guidance. -Jennifer Gulbrand, Creator SheBreathes Balance and Wellness Studio
Q: WHO should take this 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Training?
A: If you have studied some yoga already and you want to learn more about yoga or you’d like to explore the world of teaching yoga, then this program is for you!
Q: WHY should I study with Ebb & Flow Wellness™?
A: There are SO many reasons!
1. First, your primary teacher, Beth, is a well-experienced yoga teacher.
2. She is both an E-RYT200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) certified by Yoga Alliance and YACEP certified (Yoga Alliance Certified Education Provider).
3. Beth is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Master Teacher, and has a thriving practice in Onset as owner of Ebb and Flow Wellness™.
4. Training classes are held WEEKLY. This means that I get to check in with your progress regularly. It also means that the learner is allowed to assimilate the newly learned material throughout their required weekly practice. This weekly practice allows you to participate in other yoga classes while thinking about what you’ve learned in your training that week, taking theory into form.
5. In addition to the weekly classes, I place the utmost importance on the length of my program being nine months. The length of the program allows the students adequate time to fully immerse themselves in the required material, individual practice, and practical application.
Q: WHEN do we meet?
A: Every Wednesday night 5:00-9:30 PM (exclucing holidays) for 9 months starting October 2nd.
Q: WHERE do classes meet?
A: Classes are held at Ebb and Flow Wellness-TM in Onset, MA.
Q: WHAT will I learn?
A: The curriculum includes: Techniques, Training, and Practice; Teaching Methodology; Anatomy and Physiology; Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers; Ayurveda; and a Practicum. Students will also learn these styles/types of yoga: Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin Yoga, Yoga for Special Groups, Meditation, and specialty workshops that embody the yogic spirit.
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY, Beth is only taking 6-8 students in this training!
1. Submit a $500 deposit online or at the Ebb & Flow Studio.
2. Fill out and submit the application form (see below) within one week of submitting the deposit. Email to email@example.com or snail mail to E&F Wellness, PO BOX 1418, Onset, MA 02558.
SUPER EARLY BIRD: $2800 if paid in full by August 25th, 2019
EARLY BIRD: $3000 if paid in full by September 10th, 2019
REGULAR TUITION: $3400 if paid in full by October 2nd, 2019
Payment plans are available upon request.
Refund Policy: $500 deposit is non-refundable. Refunds are available on the amount over the non-refundable fee only for cancellations made before Apirl start date. After April start date, no refunds or credits are available for any monies paid. If you choose to leave the program after it starts, no refunds or credits are available.
ATTENDANCE: Attendance at all classes is expected. You are making a commitment to yourself on this journey. However, we are all humans, so emergencies will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please, feel free to discuss this with Beth.
Our training program is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher Training Program.
More info at 508-273-7736 or firstname.lastname@example.org