TRAINING COMING January 2019!!
REVIEWS from previous Trainees:
Ebb and Flow Wellness™ provided me with a well rounded and extremely informative education, from anatomy, modifications, and safety, to the qualities of the asanas. I feel very comfortable and competent as a new teacher thanks to the diverse education I received. Also, I feel that I have been given the tools to further explore my personal practice with the variety of classes and yogis offered at the studio, therefore, providing growth on and off the mat. -Chris Michaud
After many years of careful consideration I chose Ebb and Flow Wellness-TM for my ten month 200 hour YTT. Beth and Carl left no stones unturned in the YTT curriculum. Our classroom setting was small and intimate with clear and steady instruction and practice. I feel that Ebb and Flow Wellness YTT allowed and encouraged me to thrive as a student and blossom into a confident and knowledgeable instructor. - Emily Berroa-Teixeira
Q: WHO should take this 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Training?
A: If you have studied some yoga already and you want to learn more about yoga or you’d like to explore the world of teaching yoga, then this program is for you!
Q: WHY should I study with Ebb & Flow Wellness™?
A: There are SO many reasons!
1. First, your primary teachers, Beth and Carl are well-experienced yoga teachers.
2. Beth and Carl are both E-RYT200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teachers) certified by Yoga Alliance and YACEPs (Yoga Alliance Certified Education Providers).
3. Beth is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Master Teacher, and has a thriving practice in Onset as owner of Ebb and Flow Wellness™.
4. Carl has a Doctorate in Education and recently retired from a 40 year career teaching in public schools and colleges.
5. Our training classes are held WEEKLY. This means that we get to check in with your progress regularly. It also means that the learner is allowed to assimilate the newly learned material throughout their required weekly practice. This weekly practice allows you to participate in other yoga classes while thinking about what you’ve learned in your training that week, taking theory into form.
6. In addition to the weekly classes, we place the utmost importance on the length of our program being ten months. The length of the program allows the students adequate time to fully immerse themselves in the required material, individual practice, and practical application.
Q: WHEN do we meet?
A: Classes meet 4 hours per week on a day to be determined.
Q: WHERE do classes meet?
A: Classes are held in Onset in our yoga studio.
Q: WHAT will I learn?
A: The curriculum includes: Techniques, Training, and Practice; Teaching Methodology; Anatomy and Physiology; Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers; and a Practicum. Students will also learn these styles/types of yoga: Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin Yoga, Yoda Nidra, Yoga for Special Groups, Meditation, and specialty workshops that embody the yogic spirit.
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY! 1. Submit a $500 deposit online or at the Ebb & Flow studio. 2. Fill out and submit the application form (see below) within one week of submitting the deposit. Email to email@example.com or snail mail to E&F Wellness, PO BOX 1418, Onset, MA 02558. Our training program is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher Training Program.
More info at 508-273-7736 or firstname.lastname@example.org